Certified copies of vital records may be obtained in person, by mail by that person or an immediate family member, or online for an additional fee.
Each additional certified copy (ordered at thesame time) $10
In Person: The Bear River Health Department is open Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 6 pm and on Friday from 8 am - 1pm
Online Requests (Processed by VitalChek. Additional fees apply.) - For your convenience, Bear River Health Department has partnered with VitalChek to process your request online at www.vitalchek.com.
Order by Mail Request forms for certified death records can be obtained at the health department or download printable forms here:
All requests by mail require the following information (Please complete the application in full):
- The type of record, the full name on the record, date and place the event occurred, names of parents, mother's maiden name, your relationship, and the reason for the request.
- Identification is required of the person making signing the request(please see acceptable identification list)
- An enlarged, easily identifiable photo copy of the the front and back of your valid ID and appropriate fee.
- Please make check or money order payable to Bear River Health Department.
- We cannot accept credit card orders through the mail. Any request that is not completely filled out or is missing the valid copy of the applicant ID or the correct fee will be returned.
We can overnight your order if a pre-paid envelope is included with your order. Please call us ahead of time 435-792-6500, to let us know to expect your order.