UCCP Cancer Screening Program
Who is this program designed for?
What Services are offered?
- Women living in Cache, Box Elder, or Rich Counties who are ages 40-49.
- Women with insurance may also qualify.
- Clinical breast exam and voucher for a free mammogram
- Pap smear and pelvic exam
- Referrals as needed to other Physicians
Cost Eligibility based on family size and income - Income Guidelines
| Full Exam
| Breast Exam Only
| Pelvic Exam Only
Frequently asked question
If I have insurance, can I still come? Yes, all women who meet the eligibility requirement guidelines are welcome.
Do I need to come to the health department before I get my mammogram? Yes, if you qualify for this program you will receive a voucher for a FREE mammogram when you attend our clinic. Otherwise, the hospital will bill you for the mammogram.
What if I receive a bill for my mammogram? Do not pay this bill! Call Evelyn at the Utah Department of Health (state health department) at 1-800-717-1811 immediately. She will contact the hospital directly.