What services are offered?
- Exams, including breast, pelvic, and pap smear, done by female screeners.
- Vouchers for FREE mammograms, if eligible.
- Referrals if needed (referrals will cover the cost of certain medical procedures).
- Counseling and education.
- Mammogram scheduling.
Who is eligible?
- Women age 40-64, regardless of insurance status.
- Mammogram vouchers are available for those eligible by family size and income.
What is the cost?
- Women age 40-49:
- Full exams: $25
- Breast only exams: $12.50
- Pelvic only exams: $18.75
- Women age 50-64:
- Exams may be free if eligible. Call for eligibility status.
Women who qualify for "Be Wise" (age 50-64 and within income eligibility) will receive these extended services as well:
- Blood pressure evaluation
- Cholesterol and lipids
- Blood sugar testing
- One-on-one lifestyle coaching
- Nutrition and physical activity resources
- A free gift
To schedule an appointment or find out clinic times call:
Logan: 435-792-6500 Brigham: 435-695-2060