- Drugs - Utah Report
- Drugs - Bear River Health District Report
- Seatbelt Use
- Unintentional Injury
**Above link to reputable, reliable data reports and/or resources.
Bear River Health Department Community Assessment
The 2014 Leading Causes of Death by Count for the Bear RIver Health District:
- Cancer (121.65 per 100,000)
- Heart Disease (120.45 per 100,000)
- Unintentional Injury (46.56 per 100,000)
- Alzheimer's Disease (39.47 per 100,000)
- Cerebrovascular Disease/Stroke (36.02 per 100,000)
- Diabetes (26.97 per 100,000)
- Suicide (19.11 per 100,000)
- Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases (bronchitis, emphysema, asthma) (17.47 per 100,000)
- Influenza/Pneumonia (16.17 per 100,000)
- Kidney Disease (10.26 per 100,000)
**Retrieved Fri, 17 June 2016 9:29:04 from Department of Health, Center for Health Data, Indicator‐Based Information System for Public Health Web site: http://ibis.health.utah.gov
Additional Data Sources:
For National Health Data, click here.
For county health rankings, click here.