• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

New Shingles Vaccine

older adultsThe Shingrix vaccine, a new vaccine for shingles will not be available nationally until the end of November even though we are currently see it advertised. The health department will be working to get the vaccine as soon as possible once it is released.  As more details are available they will be provided here or feel free to call us at 435-792-6500.



  • Medical Records Release Form +

    Read More
  • Temporary Food Permit +

    Get a temporary food permit Read More
  • Get a Food Handlers Permit +

    Who needs to obtain a food handlers permit?  Anyone working in the food industry, whether you’re a dishwasher or server, you need this permit. The Bear River Health Department holds regular food handlers classes and online classes that are provided by state approved trainers. Read more for more information on requirements.   Read More
  • Accepted Insurances +

    The health department is able to bill many insurance providers. Unfortunately it is difficult to be familiar with what services each plan will cover. Because of this it is important for our patients to check with their insurance prior to receving services. When visiting the health department please bring your insurance card. Read More
  • 1